Our Rattan, Wicker, Cane, and Timber Furniture is intended for indoor use only and is not recommended for outdoor or directly exposed areas. If you choose to use our furniture in these conditions, please be aware that you do so at your own risk.
- To clean our Cane/Rattan furniture, use a vacuum's brush attachment to remove dust from woven panels and crevices. For further cleaning, dampen a microfiber cloth and wipe over the frame to remove any dirt buildup. If solids have dried onto the rattan, use a toothbrush or soft brush to help loosen them, then allow the area to air-dry.
- Be careful not to soak rattan furniture in water and dry it well. If it becomes oversaturated, dry it outdoors in the sun if possible. Do not bend it while wet as the natural plant material will return to its original shape.
- Rattan furniture can get moldy if exposed to moisture in the air due to humidity. Treat any mildew immediately with a strong bleach solution, then dry the furniture outdoors. Avoid dragging the furniture to prevent splitting the fibers.
- Our furniture pieces come with nylon glides on each foot, but they can wear down over time and expose the rattan legs to moisture on the ground. Contact us directly for replacement floor glides.
- Keep the furniture away from areas of severe heat as this can warp or dry out the furniture.
- Most of our cushions come with removable covers for easy cleaning. Please read the care instructions for your fabric choice below.
- For indoor linen fabrics, use a gentle spin cycle with lukewarm or cold water and a mild, liquid detergent when washing. Wash covers right side out and zip them closed before adding to the machine to avoid damage during the spin cycle. Rinse the covers thoroughly to remove any traces of detergent, then dry them flat in sunlight. Regular maintenance is strongly recommended, and do not dry clean or use bleach on our linen fabrics.
While most of our items are delivered fully assembled, some of our timber tables and desks may require minimal assembly. We offer the option to assemble all products prior to delivery for an additional cost, as the increased size of the item may require additional shipping fees. Please contact us for further details on assembly options and associated costs
- If items are make to order, the estimated delivery time will be 8 to 22 days.
- Depending upon the quantity and location of the delivery
- Cancellation or changes to your order may not be possible, depending on whether the items are in stock or made-to-order:
- For items that are in stock and ready to ship, cancellation or changes to your order may not be possible unless you email us within 24 hours of placing your order. Orders cancelled after this time will incur a minimum processing fee of 20% of the full purchase price, which reflects our reasonable costs. Please note that we are unable to cancel and refund any order that has been collected by our carriers and is currently in transit.
- For made-to-order items that have a lead time or are on back order, cancellation or changes to your order may not be possible unless you email us within 48 hours of placing your order. If you cancel your order after this time, your deposit is non-refundable and will be used to cover our reasonable costs. If you have paid for the item in full, a processing fee of 30% of the full purchase price will not be refunded and will be used to cover our reasonable costs.
- Please ensure that you choose your items carefully, as we cannot refund or exchange goods for change of mind or errors made in your order.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer international shipping for our products. This is due to high freight prices and limited carrier availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For more information about our shipping policies, please refer to our Shipping page.
- If you plan to order multiple items with different lead times, please note that we will hold all items in our warehouse until the last piece arrives to avoid multiple shipping charges with our couriers.
- Once all items are in stock, we will ship everything together to your address. If you prefer to receive the stocked items earlier, please contact us before placing your order to discuss the options, as extra delivery charges may apply.
- Please note that our subsidised shipping costs apply only when everything is shipped together, and any separate delivery costs will be charged at the courier's normal rate to your area.